iGo. Your iMac's other half. Now Unleashed.
Jul 03 2003
Launched at the January ‘03 San Francisco Macworld, Rain Design’s iGo has received an overwhelming response from the public and has won rave reviews from critics:.
- "Perhaps the most striking [of MacWorldSF] was iGo …"
The San Francisco Chronicle
- "One of the coolest things was the iGo…a daringly cool desk that breaks the mold …"
Editor’s Pick Award, MacReviewZone
- "The Best of Mac Expo - Rain Design’s iGo, an uberstylish, minimalist desk for your iMac…"
We are proud to unleash the latest iGo, enhanced to the perfection of a higher dimension, at the July ‘03 New York Macworld CreativePro. The iGo is a designer desk and pedestal stand for Apple’s Flat Panel G4 iMacs. The new iGo includes breathtaking features such as:
- Halo lamp for artfully showcasing the iMac or typing in the dark
- Cable compartment for organizing messy peripheral wires
- ‘Bullet proof’ polycarbonate shelf that serves as digital hub for digital cameras, iPod, etc
- ‘Interchangeable’ left or right hand keyboard panel to suit all users
- 3 dynamically adjustable keyboard heights for the best ergonomic fit, whether you’re sitting on an office chair or sofa
- Horizontally sliding keyboard panel for personalized ergonomics
- Luxurious gel-filled wrist rest that suits the contour of your hands for extra comfort
iGo is available in two models: Sitting model comes with castor wheels, providing mobility for homes, offices, cyber cafes and schools. Standing model is perfect for lobbies, galleries and exhibitions.
Visit us at booth #327 at the New York Macworld CreativePro Expo (July 16 - 18 2003).
RAIN DESIGN, INC. is incorporated in San Francisco and draws upon a decade of creative experience to design specialized peripherals for Apple products.